“LONDON in our opinion is the most popular European CITY, so does Trotsky our mascot for those who know him!!!! – Do I hear YOU say, “WHO’s Trotsky??
“Trotsky known to a little bit arrogant but he’s heard rumours that Paris, Barcelona, Berlin or even Rome is more popular!! Well, he says ‘NO, NON, NEIN’ in his language!
So what are the facts??
- London is known for its unreliable weather, but Trotsky’s disagrees!
- Did you know that:-
- London’s average rainfall (601mm) is less than New York’s (1145mm),
- But also less than Rome’s (834mm) which may come to you as a surprise!
As Trotsky would say, “In London, I don’t get as wet from running around country parks as I do when I go to Rome!!
- In fact, London’s weather is even attractive to some! Trotsky’s research has shown that visitors from India and the Middle East enjoy London’s temperate climate especially during the summer, which makes it comfortable to enjoy the city’s parks and green spaces. ‘Woof, Woof, Woof!!
So what else?
London has culture as well as the other cities, however for our discerning London visitor’s……………Trotsky’s and his canine friends believe we have a bit more!
- As well as visiting London’s established Museums, we have a number of well-known Sporting events which is a major factor in attracting visitors from overseas, those being the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Horseracing at Royal Ascot, Cricket at Lords and even hold the most famous boat race in the world – Henley Royal Regatta.
- And of course football matches at such grounds at Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur – to name but a few!
- But also ‘Dog Racing’ one of TROTSKY favourite pastimes involving chasing his other canine friends, including sticks and even rubber balls!!
And finally……..you can save money as we’re 10% cheaper in US dollar terms! Woof, Woof!!
“Get in touch to find out how ‘Trotsky’ can help make your London experience unforgettable!”